On this page:
It is suggested that author should go through following articles to have more in depth about paper writing and other details:
IJASM welcomes authors for submission of papers related to education and their applications in business, industry and other subjects. The different innovative research is covered by the journal (Topic).
In this line, disciplinary and interdisciplinary works related to educational research are welcome in areas including education, sociology, psychology, anthropology, history, philosophy, economics, linguistics, geography or political science.
"This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access."
Initial Paper Submission:
Email your paper (.doc and .pdf ) at :
(It is mandatory for authors to send their papers to both above mentioned email addresses)
Final Paper Submission:
The final paper requires paper id in the subject field during paper submission in above mail addresses.
(It is mandatory for authors to send their papers to both the above mentioned email addresses ).
To write Paper in IJASM format/template, DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE HELP file.
Rules for paper writing : Download Rules
About Paper Review:
The double blind peer review process:
- The paper is reviewed by a member of the Editorial Board to determine suitability for the journal. The paper may be rejected at this stage without undergoing a peer review process.
- If the paper is deemed to be within the scope of the journal, an Associate Editor will be assigned to nominate two suitable reviewers from the international panel of reviewers.
- Paper is prepare as per the requirement of double blind review process i.e. removal of all the possible information from the paper so that authors identity will not be disclose and the paper is mailed to assigned reviewers.
- Reviewers are encouraged to respond within 10 days after nomination. Regular reminders are sent to reviewers who have not submitted reviews by the due date.
- The assigned editor examines the recommendations from the two reviewers and makes a decision to accept; accept with minor revisions; accept with major revisions or reject the paper for publication. Where there is significant disparity between two reviewer reports a third reviewer is sought.
- An outcome decision is recorded and an email sent to all authors.
- Where major changes are required, authors are invited to resubmit within 1.5 months. The resubmitted paper should be accompanied by a separate document listing the recommended changes from reviewers and identifying how they have been addressed or explaining the reason they have not been addressed. One of the initial reviewers will be invited to re-review the paper and make further recommendations.
- Where minor changes are required, the same process applies but a member of the Editorial Board will review the response.
- When the paper is rejected there is no invitation to resubmit.
- The final decision for paper acceptance is made by the Editor-in-Chief, on advice from the assigned Associate Editor. For papers accepted for publication, authors are requested to finalise editing prior to moving into the production phase which may involve further editing and refinements to the layout.
*For more details you are requested to please visit at timelinepublication.com